Monday, August 13, 2007

Hixon Hikers...


2007 Hike into the Hilton Lakes with Grandpa. "S" and "M" went and seemed to really enjoy their time on the hike this year!


I love this picture of "M". "M" had a two day break from camping - one day to go to church and one day to drive home and he was off to Scout camp! He is such an easy going kid who just rolls with whatever comes along!




Click on this set of pictures of "S" free climbing this rock... notice the horizon! The kid has monkey blood for sure! Good thing I didn't go along cause stuff like this causes my heart to skip a beat or two! Of course, because he survived it and I now have some cool pictures it makes me smile! The mom in me is always watching my kids *stunts* with one eye closed!

2 comments:

zeeny said...

Hey, I want the pictures! Maybe we should go next year T...we will just make our husbands carry a port a potty for us and we will lounge by the lake all day!

natasha said...

I don't know.....port-a-potties don't sound very glamorous! I think I would rather hang out at the beach and take my chances with the stingrays!