Monday, July 9, 2007

bark!, bark! bark!, rrrrrrrr! bark!, bark! bark!




Must get water shooting device out of the water hole! bark! bark! bark!, rrrrrr bark! bark! bark!, bark! bark!.......Maggie come help me......bark! bark! bark!, rrrrrr, bark! bark! bark!.......oh you are such a princess! Just get over it and get over here and help me stop this water shooting device from floating in the water hole! bark! bark! bark!, bark! bark! bark! Ahhhhh, finally, got it......now I must kill it! rrrrrrr, bark! bark! bark!
Louie

3 comments:

amelia said...

ah king louie. couldn't stay away from the pool if he tried. i'm impressed he managed to drag that thing out all on his own.

can't wait to see you all later this summer. even king louie and (princess) maggie.

zeeny said...

We did you find all the color blogs you have? Do you know these people? I love the photography one. I want to take a photography class soon.
Love ya

zeeny said...

Tash,
I finally read to letter you wrote! I left a comment and it for you! love ya