Monday, July 9, 2007

Why me?


Why me? How did I land here? This family I got is CRAZY....check out the other four legs I have to share my family with...he is just a big pain in my *you know what*! I have to show him I'm the boss.....and he goes and pulls tricks like that (next post). I can chase him up the hill, I can chase him out of the room when he gets too close to my favorite person, I can scare of the big bad dogs and people that walk on our sidewalk and I can do tricks for treats as good as he can.....but I WON'T get wet! Swimming is for lower class muts! yeah that's it, MUTS! I will NOT lower myself to such forms of humiliation... barking at toys floating in big bathtubs! I don't care if those toys can shoot water at you! What a dufus! Why, oh why, oh why ME?
Maggie

3 comments:

amelia said...

she's a little monster, isn't she. you should toss her in once in a while just to keep her humble...

zeeny said...

I love this dog...she has such attitude. I know she tried biting M (which she still remembers!) but I still like her. She looks like she is ready to pounce!

natasha said...

Ya.....she does get a dose of humiliation every now and then....all you have to do is hold her over the water and she starts swimming.....I should get that on video sometime.