Thursday, October 25, 2007

I did it!

...I went running yesterday! After a several week disruption in my *routine* (my definition of *routine* = try to run 3 times each week -- heaven forbid I commit to certain days....if I can just get out ANY 3 days I am successful!!!). It was a good run! The air was crisp and it made me feel alive! Louie was happy to tag along and being the good dog he is.....he took care of his business at just the moment I felt overly winded! good dog!

So, I'm happy. Now I have to stand up from this computer and go run TODAY before Zac gets home!

Au Revoir!

5 comments:

zeeny said...

I think we should run the St. George marathon next sept.! What do you think...we have enough time to train!

natasha said...

Whoa! I don't know if I have a marathon in me! My friend who did that trained (serious training) by running everyday SEVERAL miles! She would get up at 5:00 a.m. and run for 2 or 3 hours!

I think the training my kill me off! :)

tash

zeeny said...

You friend WAS crazy...no way you need to run that much. There is a running coach named Jeff Galowey (sp) who has a training schedule...we should look up! He actually believes you should never run the whole run. Even if it is running ten minutes/walking one minute it is better for your muscles. I'm running four min/ walking three min....it's working for me! Just think about it!

Mikelle Auman-Williams said...

Hi Natasha!

I hope that you read your comments. My sister-in-law Brooke Williams, is friends with your sister Amelia, and told me of your adoption. My husband and I are considering adopting three girls from Uganda that are a older than the normal adopting age. I was wondering if you could perhaps contact me so I can ask some questions? Let me know.

Thanks a million,


Mikelle Williams
milliwik ?@?@? gmail.com

Mikelle Auman-Williams said...

JK! Brooke said your sister Amy. Maybe that is the same as Amelia...