Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What are sisters for?





Well, for starters....they are VERY helpful in spending your money! OF COURSE, they ALWAYS agree and HELP JUSTIFY spending your money...ESPECIALLY if shoes are involved! AND...WE (sisters that is) WOULD NEVER miss the opportunity to HELP ASSIST our brother-in-law in SPENDING HIS MONEY on OUR SISTER!!! RIGHT?

So.....Jeni, I hope you can find a frame for less money than the beautiful picture you just rec'd!!! Of course, I can always HELP you find something in my neck of the woods if it comes to that!!!

3 comments:

zeeny said...

Thanks Tash!! Which picture do I like better...guess I should decide soon! I guess I can always get the other one later! I love ya.

zeeny said...

ok, now I think i want the sheep picture!!! agh, i am so indecisive (sp) i just need to make up my mind and stick with it!

amelia said...

i think the frame that's on tasha's picture of the lost sheep would work well for the picture of jesus in the red robe. it's what i was thinking of when i suggested the antiqued silver like mom's.

i think they're both beautiful. so keep the one you have now and get the one of the lost sheep sometime in the future. maybe for your 10th anniversary in a couple years.