Thursday, April 5, 2007

Tears of joy....!





Q: How is it that four little pictures can just MAKE MY DAY?! A: When they come as a surprise and they are of two of the cutest little people I know! Q: Why do they come with such power to make me cry? A: Because they look so happy and beautiful and every time I receive new pictures of my children waiting in Haiti, I am overcome with this feeling of joy! Every time we get good news or new pictures I experience again, the sweet confirmation that they are our children! We love them so much and miss them! It brings so much comfort knowing all three of them are being cared for while we are apart. For K at the Holt Fontana Village and M & R living with the Mardy's at Foyer. THEY are being cared for and it shows in their beautiful smiles!

2 comments:

amelia said...

they really are so beautiful. can't wait to meet them.

Kelley said...

Oh soooo cute :]